Acquisition & Dispositions
Local knowledge of the marketplace and a clear understanding of a client’s desired rate of return are vital to selecting or disposing of a site. Detailed cost analyses of leasing versus purchasing an asset developed and delivered by competent real estate professionals in addition to sound market advice ensures that our clients receive "the whole story." Our team possesses the skills to walk each client through their options and make smart informed decisions without looking back.
124980 N. Dallas Parkway
When Lone Star Life Insurance was sold to Conseco Insurance Corporation, our team was hired to sell their 60,000 square foot, two-story office building on the North Dallas Tollway. Although vacant, the property sold within six months to a user for an above-market price. The team’s success was largely due to generating a competitive bid environment through extensive marketing efforts. At the time of the sale, Glacier Commercial Realty, LP, achieved the highest price obtained in the market at the time.
Harris Methodist Health Systems
When Glacier’s team was hired to represent Harris Methodist Health Systems in their search for office space in the Metroplex, the team analyzed all aspects of the marketplace. After administering a buy vs. lease analysis, among many other quantifiable studies, Glacier assisted in helping Harris buy properties for a total of 718,000 square feet in Arlington and Fort Worth, Texas. The decision was based on the economic feasibility of acquiring and renovating the properties at well below replacement costs.
- Sale of 127 acres in 12 sites of D/FW Freeport Business Park in two years for Woodbine Development Corporation
- 151 acres of multi use land in Duncanville for Life Insurance Company
- 34 RTC and FDIC tracts of land sold to investors
- 46 acre Horse Farm and Stable for Office In The Park in Addison
- 127 acre farm for a local family trust on Preston Road in Dallas sold for over $26 million
- 267 acre residential tract in Plano
- 46 acre office park site on Forest Lane and Plano Road in Dallas
- 126 acre multiuse site at SWC of IH 820 and IH-30 in Fort Worth
- Sale of 12 condominium sites, 54 chalet lots, 2 hotel sites, 2 restaurant sites and 45 condominiums in Crested Butte, CO.